Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Words, words, words.. what are the words mean..?

Children, child, parent, mom, dad, uncle, grand mom, grand son all connections we made so far that’s what we makes us different than animals.
What is good, what is bad what is the different of those two things. Is one good than other? So, I use good and bad  words too. Again it is not the answer. Okay,  I’m talking about difference right. So, what is the meaning of difference?
Basic idea is if we throw some thing at it, we get different results. Once again I use word “different”! So, how I get through this without using the word “different”. To get different results, I threw same thing. But now we have another word, “same”.  So, is “same” the opposite word of “different”?
Well, if I go deeper, I have to wakeup me. And want to stop watching this TV Series. that I’m watching this entire hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment